New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join the team in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of OTE £18,000 (negotiable depending on experience). Hours of work are 40 Hours per week - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. 1 Saturday morning per month.
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our busy Sales Administration team based in Letchworth. The role offers the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience within the industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator
- Arranging for sold vehicles to be registered.
- Input of information on the AFRL system
- Ensure that the sales process operates efficiently and to the highest possible standards, by implementing documented procedures.
- Preparation of quotations, letters, invoices, forms, etc., as requested.
- Monitoring all orders and preparation work to ensure that they are completed by the times required and to report any likely delays as early as possible. Recording any alterations to orders.
- To accurately record all orders, purchases, stock, demonstrators, sales and registrations, to prepare department performance statistics and reports and to communicate the necessary information to the manufacturer.
Experience required by the Sales Administrator
- Previous experience within an administrative or office environment.
Essential Skills required by the Sales Administrator
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible team worker
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Sales Administrator - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly