Trainee Sales Order Administrator
We have an excellent position available for a Trainee Sales Order Administrator for this rapidly growing business in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. Due to the rural location, own transport will required.
The Role of Trainee Sales Order Administrator
Are you highly organised, professional and positively minded at all times?
Our client is a rapidly growing family business selling wildlife supplies online and via mail order. With increasing business turnover they now need a hardworking, reliable Trainee Sales Order Administrator who will also support the team with general office admin tasks.
The role will be varied but centre on answering the phone, helping with customer enquiries and processing telephone and internet orders through our bespoke software package. Working within the office team and liaising with the warehouse team, as Trainee Sales Order Administrator you will have excellent communication skills, along with the confidence to work under pressure, meeting all deadlines and communicating effectively at all levels.
The Trainee Sales Order Administrator will thrive on the responsibility of being in the centre of a fast paced busy environment and have the capacity to produce accurate and timely work every day. Previous experience is not essential but a can-do attitude is critical.
Trainee Sales Order Administrator - Key Responsibilities
• Processing orders as a priority task on our bespoke computer software.
• Answering telephones, taking orders and helping customers with varied enquiries.
• Monitoring the email ‘in box’ to ensure all enquiries get passed to the relevant person and every customer receives a timely reply.
• Assisting with varied administrative tasks within the office and warehouse.
• The ability to support the entire team with reliable accurate work on a daily basis, in a ‘can-do’ positive friendly manner.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal communication skills, with a confident and courteous manner.
• Meticulous attention to detail including spelling and grammar in all written communications.
• Listening skills. Fully checks information and understanding and readily asks questions.
• Demonstrates a team orientated, collaborative and inclusive style, with a record of building positive relationships within a team.
• The ability to demonstrate competent PC skills, including the use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
For the role of Trainee Sales Order Administrator there is on offer:
• A salary of £14,500 to £16,000 per annum
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Health Plan
• Generous Workplace pension
How to Apply
A cover letter that outlines why you feel you should be considered for this position would be helpful to your application.
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for
this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrator, clerical, sales order, administration, office,
Apply for Trainee Sales Order Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly