Assistant Kitchen Manager - Luton Airport
Assistant Kitchen Manager
up to GBP25,000 per annum
Our client is a large international restaurant and catering operator with a wide portfolio of brands in various locations, ranging from airports to sports stadiums and entertainment complexes.
To support them with their current success and future plans, we are currently looking for an Assisant Kitchen Manager for their new restaurant opening at Luton Airport. This will be a fast paced, high volume, food led site operating under an established brand name. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Assistant Kitchen Manager or Sous Chef with excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills who is looking to develop their career with a well established and progressive company.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take responsibility for the kitchen and food operation in the absence of the Kitchen Manager
- Ensure service standards and food production are consistently exceeding expectations
- Manage the cost of goods and labour costs within your area of responsibility
- Manage and control food purchasing, in a timely manner through the correct ordering channels
- Meet legal, company and client requirements for fire, safety, health, food hygiene and the environment
- Train and develop the team kitchen to a high standard and provide constant support and guidance
- Previous kitchen management or sous chef experience in a high-volume, branded site
- Valid UK passport/right to work visa
- No criminal convictions (the client will do a full DBS check)
- Able to provide 5 years of employment references
- Flexible to work a range of shifts across 24 hours of the day
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Kitchen Manager who has experience of working in a branded environment. If you have the right skills for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here