Care and Support
Immediate start available with current DBS!!
Vacancies due to growth in Kettering and Wellingborough Districts.
Northants Community Care is an established local Domiciliary care provider, we are dedicated to providing high quality care and support to service users in their own homes. We aim to embrace the fundamental principles of good practice and put the care back into home care.
Roles and Daily Responsibilities: As a Care/Support Worker you'll be visiting elderly and vulnerable adults, providing personal domiciliary care and support in order to maintain and promote independence within their own homes. Your primary tasks will include:
- Assisting clients with personal care - to include washing, dressing and toileting.
- Preparation of snacks and meals and assisting with feeding where needed.
- Assisting with light domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and washing.
- Updating the daily log of care.
- Carers must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
- Carers must be able to communicate effectively with vulnerable adults.
- GBP8.02 - GBP10.20 per hour. Immediate work available in the Kettering and Wellingborough district, don't miss the opportunity to be part of an expanding team!
- You will have full and thorough training from the organisation and the opportunity to undertake qualifications in care.
- Free uniform, PPE.
- Holiday Pay.
- Bonus Schemes available.
- Fully paid training.
- The opportunity to have a fulfilling and rewarding career, providing care and support to people who need it most.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for Care and Support Workers, Team Leaders and Key Workers.
- Full and Part time positions available, including evening and weekend, only care staff.
- Positions available in both Kettering and Wellingborough.
Only genuine candidates please apply