Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator (3 month contract with the potential for permanent)
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leader
Based at: Biggleswade
This is an opportunity to join a Global leader within its Industry, and one that is known for its staff development and long term career opportunities.
To be considered it is essential that you have an Office Customer Service/Administration background.
The role contributes to the success of the division by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team's objectives in line vision of the business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company's key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company's Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system
Customer Service key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
• Manage incoming communication by telephone, email or post from Consumers, Retailers or Trade Partners and present the company in a positive manner at all times
• With support from Technical, identify problems and parts required to resolve product issues and place orders in the relevant systems
• Provide quotes and availability information for parts and accessories to engineers, customers and retailers and process payments an orders
• Operates office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes
• Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system
• Support After Sales Supervisor and Technical Advisor with management of service calls as required
• Administers process for providing engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment
• Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required
• Provide advice to Consumers to resolve technical issues and identify when a service call is required for In Warranty and Out of Warranty situations
• Contact Service Engineers and arrange service calls for Consumers or Retailers, providing information and support at all stages
• Supply operating manuals and information to Consumers or Retailers on request
• Takes ownership for ongoing customer correspondence including but not limited to service calls and supply of parts
• Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance
• Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures
• Manages personal time schedule and productivity
• Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
Key words: Administrator, administration, customer service, pa, secretary, engineer, Microsoft, clerical, office