4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Are you are an experienced Office Manager? Have you dealt with MI and Sickness Absence Management reports? Have you dealt with payroll and HR queries? Are you looking for your next challenge?
A prestigious client based in Luton is looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage a small team of administrators.
- Liaise with external and internal Stakeholders to ensure all admin needs are met.
- Responsible for Sickness Absence Management.
- Maintain Appraisal, probation's, annual leave, sickness and staff award scheme across the organisation.
- Attend internal and external meetings and be able to minute take the meetings.
- Collate Accident and incident statistics accurately.
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- 25 Days Annul Leave
- Local Government Pension
You will have previous experience on managing a small Administrative team. Coming from a HR background would be advantageous but not essential.
A NVQ level 4 in Business Administration is essential.
If you feel you have the required skills then please apply.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.