Support Worker / Home Care Worker / Carer / Social Care
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Job Title: Support Worker
Job Type: Part Time & Full Time positions available, Permanent
Our Client is an award-winning specialist care provider to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity. Our Client has recently received the prestigious LaingBuisson National Award for 'Personalisation in Social Care' - On hearing this their CEO, immediately "…applaud(ed) all Company staff, all of whom personify the caring and forward looking ethos of the Company for this amazing award…".
They recognise that their most important asset is their people. They ask everyone in the Company family to grow and achieve their full potential. This is as important to them as having received a CQC rating of 'good' across all their facilities, and other awards such as "Putting People First" and "Outstanding Contribution to Social Care".
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a flexible individual with the desire to help enhance lives of those affected by learning disabilities. If you are as eager as they are to transform lives and take your career to the next level, read on and apply!
What our Client is looking for:
- A confident, positive and caring person, able to deliver individualised care and support to service users.
- Communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families, management and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Good understanding of the different disabilities, health and social care needs of their residents, and the ability to support them using appropriate aids.
- Provide appropriate levels of personal care to maintain adequate standards of personal hygiene.
- Awareness of Health & Safety to maintain a safe environment for service users and colleagues.
- Ability to use your initiative and adapt to changing situations, as well as being able to demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills.
The role requires working with vulnerable people, to provide them with support and personal care. Your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing Disclosure and Barring Service Checks.
An NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable but not essential if the right candidate is able to demonstrate a genuine interest to learn and develop. Having a full valid driving license that enables you to drive in the UK will also be beneficial but is not essential.
What they provide employees with
Aside from a great work environment, our Client offers a range of benefits and support. These include, extensive face-to-face training, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare vouchers, Recommend a friend scheme, Pension Scheme, Overtime rates and more.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Carer, Health Care Assistant, Home Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Care Worker, Support Assistant, Care Helper, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care, NVQ2 may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Support Worker / Home Care Worker / Carer / Social Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly