Springfield Lower School
Orchard Street, Kempston, Bedford MK42 7LJ
Springfield Lower School, soon to be Springfield Primary is seeking to appoint highly motivated NQTs/Teachers to join our growing, supportive
staff. We are looking for two NQTs to coach and mentor to become highly skilled primary teachers. If this is of interest, please apply.
The successful candidate will aspire to be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner delivering high quality teaching and learning and ensure high standards of attainment and progress for all learners
• A middle leader aiming to lead a subject across the school.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to work effectively and happily as part of a team and will be able to motivate, lead and inspire others as well as being willing and flexible to learn from others
• Energetic and passionate tomake a positive difference to the whole school community, during this time of transition and beyond
• Supportive and actively endorse the Springfield values.
We can offer the successful candidates:
• Enthusiastic children who have positive attitudes towards their
• A dynamic staff determined to provide first quality teaching for all
• A strong commitment to staff well being
• Personalised continual professional development to enhance
We value our staff - they are our greatest asset. If you would like to
join our cohesive team we look forward to hearing from you.
Start date: 1st September 2017
Visits to the school are most welcome. Should this be difficult
at short notice, please be assured a tour will be offered on the
Please ring Mrs Allen Head Teacher for any further information regarding this post: 01234 306000.
The application pack can be downloaded by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 7th July 2017
Interview Date: to be arranged mutually with the candidate.
Bedford Borough schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment.
The Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer.