Nursery Assistant - Hinxton, Cambs
Did you know that Bright Horizons Nurseries has been recognised as a "Great Place to Work" for 11 consecutive years!
Bright Horizons Family Solutions have over two hundred Nurseries in the UK and Ireland and we take pride in providing the highest quality of care to our children and families.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Assistant to join our team at our VIP client site in Hinxton, Cambridgeshire!
"Our nursery is a registered Day Nursery with 91 childcare places for children aged between 0 years 3 months and 5 years."
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Assistant, you will need
• Passion and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience with children
• The desire to complete a childcare qualification
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Supporting the team in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers.
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team.
- External 24 hour helpline with counsellors for any issues you want to discuss (debt etc).
- Access to 18 training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development.
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
"5 out of 6 employees would recommend Bright Horizons as a Great Place to Work!"
93% of our employees agree that "When I look at what we accomplish I feel a sense of pride"
If you are looking to work for a lovely, caring nursery and have the relevant experience/ qualifications, please apply today!
Due to the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential when making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the 'Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974'. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.