Oracle EBS Consultant
Design and development of Oracle eBS Solution
Expertise in: Oracle Financials, Procurement or Projects (Billing, Costing and Foundation)
The role description of the Oracle eBS Consultant is as follows:
1. Designs Oracle configuration and documents Functional Designs for RICEWs to meet the business process requirements based on Oracle eBS - Financials/Procurement/Projects.
2. Validate design with the business process leads and SMEs to ensure that the functional designs and configuration meets business requirements.
3. Participates in transitioning the functional designs to offshore developers, to provide a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
4. Provides guidance to offshore designers or developers in completing technical designs.
5. Documents test scenarios and test scripts to ensure that the custom RICEW developments are tested prior to UAT.
6. Participates in integration and user acceptance testing to ensure solution is fit for purpose.
7. Provide status, updates on issues/risks to process lead/project management team.