We are looking for a dedicated Care Manager in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to join an established Home Care Branch. Our client is a national, award winning provider who deliver quality domiciliary care services to older people within their own homes.
Do you have the passion, vision, dedication, and determination to continue building a winning home care service?
So, what will the role involve? As Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role within this Home Care Branch, leading and inspiring the team! Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervision and appraisal of carers and office staff
- Ensure good match and introduce carers to the customers
- Interviewing potential carers and ensure staff retention
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
Care Manager Person Specification:
- Have an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and willing to work towards NVQ Level 5
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate, and influence a team
- Have experience within a managerial role in Domiciliary Care
- Excellent CQC knowledge and experience writing Care Plans and conducting Risk Assessments
- Promote client choice and independence
- Have a UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to find out more, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you when convenient to discuss further.