Site Surfacing Manager
FT3002 - Site Surfacing Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Site Surfacing Manager for our Engineering client based in Stevenage. This is a permanent position with a salary of £40-50k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will have plan the project resource including, plant, labour and materials as well as agreeing any site layout and welfare facilities.
- Have a full understanding of the construction phased plan.
- Liaise with clients and report any variations and communicate materials or plant variations with the procurement department.
- Collating all photographs of each phase of the plan along with submitting daily costings
- Full driving licence
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a current CSCS card
- Have experience of managing small team
- Site surfacing knowledge, ideally within a retail environment
- You will ideally hold either SMSTS or SSSTS certificate
- Driver would be advantageous but not essential
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3002
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Site Surfacing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly