7 days left
- Full Time
G.D Automatic Machinery Ltd is part of an international company with the highest standards of excellence in engineering innovation within the packaging industry. G.D Automatic Machinery Ltd is part of the COESIA Group, a group of innovation-based industrial solutions companies operating globally and headquartered in Bologna, Italy with almost 6.000 employees worldwide.
We are currently seeking self-motivated electrical engineers to install and upgrade G.D high speed packaging machinery. The work is entirely outside of the UK, for periods of up to eight weeks worldwide.
The requirements for this position are listed below, and if you feel that you are suitable please apply as soon as possible. Your home location is not important.
- Fault finding using functional diagrams and using Beckhoff and S7 software
- Communicating mission progress and issues
- International travelling within the scope of missions
- Engineering studies (e.g. electrical engineering, automation technology or similar) or long-term industry experience
- Be able to carry out basic programming and modifications to Beckhoff and S7 software
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley software is an advantage
- Knowledge in testing, assembly and installation of PLC controlled high-speed packaging machinery would be helpful
- Diversified tasks and a responsible position in a successful mid-sized company
- Interesting international environment
- Specific job training in our products and procedures
If you are interested and qualified in the above position, please send your CV via the apply button
For additional corporate info visit our website www.gidi.it
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly