Sales Engineer - Valves
4 days left
- Full Time
Sales Engineer - Valves and Controls
- Beds Northants Berks Oxon Cambs Suffolk Norfolk Herts
- £45,000 to £50,000+ with commission and bonus
- Full time
Valves & Controls Engineer
Field Customer Support Team
Gemu Valves Ltd of Warrington is the GB subsidiary of a world class Valves & Controls manufacturer from Germany. We supply market leading valves and control products to the Process, Water, Bio-Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor industries.
To progress Our plans for substantial growth we seek to appoint and train a technically biased enthusiastic salesperson to sell our Valves & Controls Products range to OEM's, Users and Contractors across Eastern England including
We are looking for a person who can make a dramatic improvement in the sales of our high quality products. The position will also involve travel to our German HQ for training.
Valves & Controls Products
- Aseptic Diaphragm Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Ball Valves
- Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Globe Valves
- Control Valves
- Motorised Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- High Purity Valves & Controls
- To support and grow business with existing customers
- To achieve substantial growth targets
- To recommend products to suit customer applications
- Technical advice on products and applications
- Project handling for valves and controls
- Site support and customer training
- Full product responsibility
- A proven background in process valves or equipment sales
- Substantial sales growth achievement history
- Experience in field sales to Users, Contractors, Specifiers and OEM's.
- An engineering biased background
- Computer experience (Word/Excel/Outlook/ Powerpoint/ a CRM/the internet)
- A positive, enthusiastic and friendly personality
- A team spirit
- A good standard of education
Note: applicants without valves or process experience will not be considered
Technical product training will be conducted at our GB offices in Warrington over a 2 week period. This will be followed by technical product courses at our factory in Germany which will entail several visits in a program of advanced technical training.
The position will be home based, ideally in the Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire area but possibly flexible within the counties covered by the role.
The position includes Company VW 2.0TDI Passat estate car, expenses, Private Health Cover and a company sponsored Auto-enrolment Pension. A company laptop computer and mobile phone will be provided. Hours of work are 08.30 - 17.00 Monday - Friday with an hour lunch-break. Excellent holiday entitlements. A very competitive salary and commission scheme is offered with participation in a bonus system.
Apply for Sales Engineer - Valves
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly