New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has exciting opportunities for Service Advisors (Honda, Mazda, Nissan & Peugeot opportunities) to join the team in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of OTE £18,000 - £28,000 (DOE). Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, Alternate Saturday Mornings 8.00am - 2.30pm.
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have fantastic opportunities for service advisors to join our face paced, busy aftersales teams based around Letchworth. You will be the first point of contact for all service customers, managing the customer journey from start to conclusion. As such the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a must, putting customers at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again.
Key Responsibilities of the Service Advisors
- Arranging customer bookings in the workshop
- Costing work and raise invoices
- Market and actively promote other services and special offers such as extended warranties and service packages
- Understand the customer needs and correctly interpret instructions to complete job cards/repair orders
- Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required ensuring the customer is always fully updated
Experience required by the Service Advisors
- Experience of working within an automotive service department is preferred although not essential, bespoke in house and manufacturer training will be provided
Essential Skills required by the Service Advisors
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Ability to deliver and sell retention products
- Proficient IT skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems, e.g. Kerridge
A full UK driving licence is essential!
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become one of our Service Advisors - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.