Do you have knowledge and experience in Early Years?
Do you actively take steps to provide the best learning opportunities possible?
Then a Nursery class in Baldock could be looking for you!
A warm and welcoming Catholic school in Baldock are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher for September 2017 for their morning Nursery provision.
Following their recent Ofsted in March 2017, school retained their 'Good' grading with Inspectors saying "Teachers are being supported well by leaders to plan teaching that meets the needs of all pupils."
The school can offer you:
- Access to extensive CPD
- A friendly and supportive team, which is well supported by governors and parents.
- Facilities which include 8 classrooms, a computer suite, music room, art room, a large hall and dining area, small group rooms, playground and field.
- Non-contact time each week.
- An induction programme for all new staff
- Onsite parking
- Pupils who have outstanding behaviour and are proud to be part of the school community
If this sounds like the ideal place for you then call Amy now on 01582 811878 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Randstad Education has been Hertfordshire County Council and Herts for Learnings official Recruitment partner for over 7 years and has over 22 years experience in education.
"(Randstad) were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help." Sidney, Teacher
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.