7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher or experienced Teacher looking for a permanent contract in September?
Do you want to join a school that support all new staff members, make them feel welcome and part of a team?
Do you want to join a school that is continually seeing improved results year on year?
I am currently recruiting for a highly successful secondary school in the Bedfordshire area that is looking for an English Teacher.
* Excellent results through all year groups
* School has good relationships with its Governors and Parents
* The school has been rated "good with outstanding leadership management" by Ofsted
* Schools focus is on the education of the students and does everything it can to drive high expectations out of teachers and students
* Possibility of progression for the right candidate
About the position:
* Full time table with PPA cover included
* Teacher Main Pay Scale
* Planning and marking KS3, KS4 and covering GCSE
* On-site behaviour management team if support required in class
* May need to get involved in school trips related to department
Details will be sent to school and an interview process will start - You will be required to teach a lesson whilst being observed. A 45 min interview will then take place with the Head of school where you can discuss salary and ask your questions.
If you are interested in joining a great school with great students you must meet the following requirements:
* PGCE and QTS certification ( This is essential )
* Excellent organisational skills
* An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
* Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
* Available to commit to a % of after school clubs
* Up to date knowledge of the national Curriculum
If you have any questions or queries please get in touch and I will clarify any issues you may have. If you believe that you have the skills and qualifications to match and exceed this roles requirement please apply now.
Randstad Education is a recruitment agency that acts on behalf of the school and not a direct employer and we will need to do our safeguarding checks to ensure each candidate is suitable to be placed.
Apply for English Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly