SEN English Teacher
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you have a passion for English as a subject?
Would you like to have an impact on teaching & learning of English for SEN learners?
I am looking for an experienced English teacher to work in an SEN school with either a primary or secondary teaching background.
The successful candidate will be able to challenge and motivate their students to get the very best meaningful outcomes for them.
We will offer:
- Generous salary
- Highly developed and innovative ongoing SEN training
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the school and wider community
- The opportunity to work with a highly qualified team of therapists and residential care workers.
In return we require the candidate to have:
- Experience in working with young people who have challenging behavior and/or special needs requirements.
- Qualifications to BA/BED/PGCE standard.
- Excellent planning and organisation
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- Self-starter who demonstrates a high level of motivation and commitment.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad education has been working with SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with Craig White our SEND Consultant.
Apply for SEN English Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly