Support Worker / Home Care Worker / Carer / Social Care
Job Title: Community Support Worker
£8.10 per hour (with relevant qualifications)
£7.85 per hour (without relevant qualifications)
Job Type: Part Time and Full Time Positions available (various hours available on a flexible basis)
Our Client is an award-winning specialist care provider, never content to sit on their many laurels. They are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support, people with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity. On hearing that they had received the prestigious LaingBuisson national award for 'Personalisation in Social Care', their CEO Isabel immediately "... applaud (ed) all staff, all of whom personify the caring and forward looking ethos of the Company for this amazing award...".
Our Client recognises that their most important asset is their people. That's why they ask everyone in the family to grow, to achieve their potential.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for the right individual with the desire to make a real difference to progress the lives of others who are more inconvenienced. Working within the Domiciliary Care Arm of the Care Company. If you are as eager as they are to transform lives and take your career to the next level, read on and apply!
What our Client is looking for:
- A confident, positive and caring person, able to deliver individualised care and support.
- Communicate and engage effectively with our clients, their families, management and colleagues.
- Strong interpersonal and interaction skills.
- Good understanding of the different disabilities, health and social care needs of our clients, and the ability to support them using appropriate aids.
- Awareness of Health & Safety to maintain a safe environment for clients and colleagues.
- Ability to use your initiative and adapt to changing situations, as well as being able to demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills.
PLEASE NOTE: It is ESSENTIAL that candidates have a full driving licence to be considered for this position.
Apart from a great work environment, they offer you a range of benefits and support. These include extensive face-to-face training, childcare vouchers, a personalised approach, a pension and more.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Carer, Health Care Assistant, Home Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Care Worker, Support Assistant, Care Helper, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care, NVQ2 may also be considered for this role.