Business Development Manager / Field Sales £20K-£24K OTE 45K
If you're an experienced sales professional looking for a genuine career opportunity with an ambitious company that leads the way in the merchant services industry, then read on.
Due to ongoing expansion, our client are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and develop their impressive customer base in and around the Stevenage area.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
Basic Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Dependant on experience + commission O.T.E £45,000 + car allowance £4,800
Handepay understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry. As a leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptional and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Business Development Manager - The Role:
Home based field sales role which is 100% self-generating. Approaching independent businesses to provide card processing services, the role includes maximising cold calling opportunities with 99% of the market to approach, referral generation and networking to identify and close new business sales. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a specified territory close to home
- Cold call within territory
- Deliver 4 sales in a week by cold calling, telephone call backs, referrals and networking
- Meet set KPI’s
Business Development Manager - Benefits to you:
- Salary of £20k-£24k basic dependent on experience
- Commission: Uncapped £45k min OTE. Our top performers earn c£70k+
- Earn up to £2000 commission within 1st month of working at Handepay
- Benefits: Car allowance of £4,800pa, Mobile Phone, iPad, pension scheme
Business Development Manager - Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition:
- 2 Week residential and field based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression Opportunities
- You will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within our market sector
Business Development Manager - The Person:
- This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with our team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- Acts with integrity and sells with a high level of ethics
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
- Result orientated with a determined attitude
- Highly organised with a talent for planning effectively
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to independent businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 150 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as ‘Excellent’ with 5 stars on the independent review site ‘Trustpilot’.
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Due to the high volume of response we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.