Sales Programme Manager
Sales Programmes Manager
Vauxhall is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst our roots in the early days of automotive development give us plenty to celebrate, our success has always been founded on our forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence. A job with us could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people.
Vauxhall is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
What you can expect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to lead the development and delivery of sales programmes for one of the largest and most well-known automotive brands in the UK. With focus on both tactical and strategic programmes, you will focus on increasing sales volume by engaging with both the retail network and internal sales teams. You will have experience of delivering successful, industry leading programmes; preferably within the automotive industry. You will also be an experienced line manager and have the ability to inspire and lead a high performing team. We are also looking for individuals who are career focussed and have the ability to grow their career within the company.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, results focussed individual.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Development of tactical marketing programmes for cars and commercial vehicles for the UK Network
- Implement strategic and tactical vision to develop plans based on competitive activity and market leading positioning
- Develop programmes to maximise customer loyalty & retention
- Liaison with external agencies to ensure optimal online systems for measuring, monitoring and recording campaign / programme success for future development and reporting
- Responsible for the Retailer demonstrator programme including strategy and deployment of new vehicles in market.
- Close liaison with Finance to develop future strategies for programmes
- Work closely with the Senior Management team, Field Teams and Retail Network to understand requirements to ensure programmes are developed that will deliver results
- Brief Marketing, Digital, CRM & Brand teams to define retail messages and ensure all opportunities through the line in marketing are optimised
- Define POS for relevant programmes and review all materials at Brand and Retailer level
What we expect
- Experience in a B2C environment (automotive industry experience preferred).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required to build/ manage complex relationships and negotiate with senior leadership.
- Strong strategic agility with the ability to problem solve and influence across varies functions.
- Attention to detail / ability to develop creative, innovative solutions.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent.
What we offer
• Competitive Salary
• Company pension scheme
• Inclusion on the company car scheme
• Company life Assurance scheme
...and a lot more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
Please note that we only accept applications via our online platform.
Vauxhall, is an equal opportunity employer.