Care Co-ordinator - Leighton Buzzard
1st Homecare Solutions is a growing, independent care agency based in Leighton Buzzard and Oxford with a majority of clients who pay for their own care.
We are seeking a full time co-ordinator for our Leighton Buzzard office who can co-ordinate visits to some 60 clients who live in Leighton Buzzard and surrounding villages.
The successful candidate will be ruthlessly organised, have a cheerful and polite telephone manner and work well under pressure. He/she will also have previous care experience and/or care co-ordination experience.
Requirements of the role:
• 40 hours per week - 8.30 to 5.30 with an hour for lunch
• Weekend on call duties one weekend in four
• To complete and distribute the rotas to carers and clients
• To amend the rota during the week as needs require
In return we offer:
• Salary of £21,000
• Fully paid training where necessary
• 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
The role also offers the opportunity to further develop in the company because we plan to expand to a number of other branches which will all need branch managers in due course. All good co-ordinators would be well placed to be considered for these roles.
Please apply online for this Care Co-ordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Care Co-ordinator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.