Learning Together, Achieving Together
We require an LSA to assist us as we ensure our children and young people enjoy educational and social experiences to enable them to live happy, fulfilling lives.
The learners have emotional and mental health difficulties; this means the students need the support and nurturing to progress academically.
If you can be a role model and help develop independence, this will be the role for you.
As an LSA you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring learners are supported with educational and pastoral needs.
- Supporting the class teacher in an exciting learning environment.
- Supporting learners on a 1:1 base.
- Enabling learners to reach their full potential.
- Using your interests to engage learners.
- Supporting learners in a range of activities on and off site.
- Receive in house training.
We will require you to have the following skills:
- Have an understanding of generic learning difficulties and associated conditions.
- Dynamic, reflective, progressive practitioners.
- Strong literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- Be flexible in their approach to teaching and learning.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad education has been working with SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01582 811878 to discuss further opportunities with Craig White our SEND Consultant.