Integral Powertrain has an exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer to join their team based in Milton Keynes. You will be on a full time, permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary.
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered.
Our Development Engineers contribute to complex powertrain engineering projects, working with prestigious manufacturers in an environment where you are encouraged to take risks, try out new ideas and develop creative solutions to engineering problems whilst developing outstanding technology.
We are experiencing significant growth stemming from our programmes and as a result are seeking Development Engineers interested in a fast paced, challenging and varied role, to develop and deliver powertrain systems that meet the functional, cost, quality and operational requirements.
Key responsibilities as our Development Engineer:
- Develop and implement test procedures
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected problems.
- Interpret and analyse results and data, creating reports and documentation which can be presented to key stakeholders
- Working closely with design, production and manufacturing engineers
- Manage and coordinate supplier delivery of correct level hardware and software to match rig, vehicle and engine program expectations / requirements.
- To supervise and inspect the installations/ modifications and commissioning of mechanical systems at client facilities.
- Support the development of quality and validation processes, demonstrating through validation testing and system/features meet all specified requirements.
Required skills/experience of our Development Engineer:
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering subject, have strong experience in developing complex mechanical systems - ideally powertrain systems, preferably with working knowledge of Matlab, Inca or Atlas software.
Benefits of working for us:
- Ongoing personal development
- Outstanding training opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Development Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d Love to hear from you!