Domestic Gas Engineer
Our client is a family run company based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire which have been providing services since 1981. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer.
They offer Competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to further your knowledge within the industry.
Training will be provided along with the ability to be trained to a Commercial Gas Engineer and a Work vehicle will also be supplied.
The office is based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
Full Time Position
Providing service and maintenance on Domestic gas heating equipment - water heaters, combustion, burners, boilers, heaters, fan coil units, and associated controls
- Driving License (Essential)
- Consistently maintain a professional approach in day to day activities.
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication at all times.
- Report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Maintain high standards
- We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is keen to learn, able to work under their own initiative and can fit into the team.
- 4 GCSE’s at ‘D’ grade or above (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- ACS Domestic Gas Qualification (Essential)
If you fit what we are looking for and are looking for a progressive career, APPLY now.