We have an excellent opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join our client's busy Automotive Workshop in Eaton Bray, Dunstable.
Our client is in their 15th year of trading and are experts in their field, working on classic and prestige cars.
They have a spacious and a newly equipped two bay workshop where they offer a full range of mechanical repairs, servicing, and carry out MOTs.
As Vehicle Technician you will have the opportunity to progress to running your own workshop. Our client is looking for a Vehicle Technician who is experienced, confident and interested in developing their skill-set and knowledge.
They specialise in VAG vehicles but also work on other makes and models, so if you have VAG experience or specialise in another brand, this would be preferred.
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience as a Vehicle Technician
* MOT licence (preferred but not essential as training will be provided)
* VAG experience or specialising in another brand
* City and Guilds / NVQ equivalent to level 3
* A Full UK driving licence
As Vehicle Technician, you will be working Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm and will receive an excellent salary package including:
* A basic salary of £30,000 (depending on experience)
* An OTE of circa £40,000 plus
* Generous holiday allowance
* The opportunity to learn and progress within a successful company
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so. Click the apply button for more details
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, Technician, maintenance, Repair, Servicing, Fast Fit, Diagnostic, MOT, Vehicle, Car, Workshop,