CRM Content Marketing Executive
CRM Content Marketing Executive- OnStar Europe
OnStar Europe is a service unique to our client. Their services range from automatic crash response and stolen vehicle assistance - so you’ll never compromise on safely, through to in -car Wi-Fi and a smartphone app for your diagnostics - such as when you need to fill up, what your type pressure is at the touch of a button.
What you can expect
As an experienced CRM Content Executive, you will be involved in identifying content requirements to support OnStar CRM channel communication, focusing on 2 main areas such as content needed for database marketing campaigns and building Onstar online content, including customer stories.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the end-to-end content production process to ensure required content is available across CRM channels.
- Work closely with agency account teams to brief in requirements, to enable the required content to be produced on time and in budget.
- Work closely with our client’s brand marketing teams to ensure alignment with overall customer marketing direction, adherence to brand standards, and approval from the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Work closely with our client’s country teams to ensure their support and sign off for copy translation.
- Managing customer story content: identifying new stories with the call centre team, turning these stories into published content online in terms of customer testimonial copy/images and video form. Liaising closely with the central Marketing team of one of our client’s brands and working with established agencies to produce and publish content to required brand standards.
- European travel may be required from time to time.
- Working as part of a small team, there will be plenty of opportunity/development scope by getting involved with all aspects of CRM direction and channel activity, as well as the other side to the CRM Team which is customer insight.
What They expect
- Good years of experience working with consumer marketing content, across direct/database marketing and online channels. Has an understanding of what makes for strong creative across email, direct mail, and online, both for still images and video.
- Experience working with/overseeing creative agency teams.
- Experience working with a wide variety of stakeholders to build strong relationships, to ensure support for new content. A great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in large organisations with a number of stakeholders is a great advantage.
- Experience of marketing content management across multiple country markets in Europe, involving different languages is a great plus!
- Exceptional aptitude and focus on detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative, as well as a strong team player and relationship builder.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely. Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Ability to understand and translate business/direct marketing strategy into campaign and online creative.
- Extremely organised, with strong co-ordination skills, able to work unsupervised under own initiative.
- Strong customer focus, which enables the post holder to have a clear view on creative direction.
- Can-do attitude.
- Comfort working with ambiguity, in an environment of very rapid change and pace. A fast learner.
- Must have a questioning mind and the confidence to put forward their opinions - this is key working in a small team.
What they offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Inclusion on the company car scheme
- Company life Assurance scheme
...and a lot more!
They are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
Please note that they only accept applications via their online platform.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.