CRM Campaign Management Executive
CRM Campaign Management Executive- OnStar Europe
OnStar Europe is a service unique to our client. Their services range from automatic crash response and stolen vehicle assistance - so you’ll never compromise on safely, through to in -car Wi-Fi and a smartphone app for your diagnostics - such as when you need to fill up, what your type pressure is at the touch of a button.
What you can expect
As an experienced CRM Campaign Management Executive, you will support and drive all aspects of planning and execution of database driven customer campaigns for OnStar Europe. The core elements of the role will be the selection of target customers and the deployment of campaigns using a campaign management system to customers with OnStar equipped cars across all European countries. The campaign programme will be heavily integrated with the car brands’ CRM programme and will take a multi-channel approach.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Support the business owner, Campaign Manager Lead, with OnStar Europe customer campaign management processes and systems. Campaigns to be delivered across a wide range of channels to include email, direct mail, SMS, outbound telephone, in-vehicle-voice-message, and mobile app push.
- Lead the build of customer journeys in OnStar Europe’s campaign management tool
- Work closely with the CM Lead to build the rules and logic in the OnStar Europe database environment to define customer journeys.
- Support UAT for customer journeys, new campaign manager functionality and the evolution of the customer journey rules.
- Design & implement day to day data quality management to ensure optimal delivery rates for campaigns, and to support reporting & analysis, working closely with OnStar IT, GMIT & car brands’ Customer Experience teams.
- Working with the Campaign Management Lead and Customer Insight Lead, to continually review performance of campaigns to identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they are communicating with customers correctly and as planned.
- Support the CM Lead on liaising with key agencies for campaign management support activities.
- Ensure strict application of customer data governance policies in all campaign management processes so that customer data and customer marketing preferences are safeguarded.
- Support research and resolution of customer escalations related to direct marketing treatments, including root cause analysis and any remedial actions required to avoid recurrences from a campaign operations perspective.
- Co-ordination between multiple areas of the organisation and/or external agencies ensuring work is delivered on time; this could be anything from project work to signing-off translated text.
- Able to interrogate data to ensure correct customer targeting. You will need to be able to work autonomously, identifying areas of concern and then running a root cause analysis to understand the impact of any issues, finally proposing a solution to issues identified.
- Some European travel will be required from time to time.
What they expect
A successful candidate for this role should have the following:
- Must have deep experience of using advanced campaign management systems to run multi wave, multi-channel marketing campaigns. Significant experience with relational databases also required.
- Previous experience in database marketing in consumer service businesses including regular payment based subscription services.
- Experience of campaign management across multiple country markets in Europe, involving different languages.
- Experience in direct marketing campaign management, particularly in campaign data selection, design, and production.
- Substantial experience designing and executing complex multi-channel campaigns and direct marketing tests in campaign management systems.
- Used to working with and has a focus on detail, to ensure error free campaign execution
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely. Exceptional verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to understand and translate business/direct marketing strategy into technical and operational requirements, particularly database operations.
- Can-do attitude. Self-directed. Extremely organised, ability to manage end-to-end campaign set up, and delivery, including problem solve, unsupervised.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, in an environment of very rapid change and fast paced.
- A fast learner.
What they offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Inclusion on the company car scheme
- Company life Assurance scheme
...and a lot more!
They are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
Please note that they only accept applications via their online platform.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.