Here is an amazing opportunity for the candidates from Accountancy or Finance background to progress with their studies along with continuing their accountancy practice.
We, at Nationwide Placements, can direct you through an exciting path to become a Trainee Accountant. Our client who is in the charge for the accounting and administration department for property as well as private equity firms is engaging responsible and qualified candidates.
You will be offered competitive salary for this Trainee Accountant role.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Accountant are:
- To deal with practical issues
- To work with a team and prepare or manage accounts
- To keep an eye on the permanent files for all types of customers
- To understand and process banking functionalities
- To revise the financial systems which includes sales, purchase invoice, etc
The tasks a Trainee Accountant need to handle includes:
- A well qualified degree (not mandatory)
- Previous experience in similar field (not mandatory)
- Good command over language and organisation skills
- Commendable interpersonal skills
- Capability of responding to questions and deliver adequate information
- Ability to face challenging situations
- Problem solving attitude and efficiency to deal with critical issues
- Confidence to present reports
- Multi-tasking ability
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.