THE MEADS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Sawtry Close, Luton LU3 2UE
£21,913–£24,286 a year
Vacancy ID: SCH00038
37 hours per week, term-time only, plus 10 training days
‘Pupils are positive about their learning and enjoy lessons. They respond swiftly to their teachers’ guidance and lessons proceed in a purposeful and calm manner.’ Ofsted 2014
The Headteacher and the Governors of The Meads Primary School are seeking to appoint a dedicated person to fulfill the role of Family Worker. This post is available for an immediate start.
Your role in school will be to provide support, advice and information to the
families within our school community, providing information and signposting to other services in the local area as necessary.
We can offer:
• astrong values based school ethos
• avibrant and welcoming atmosphere with happy children who enjoy learning
• asupportive, hard-working and committed staff team
• excellent Professional Development.
You will need to:
• be flexible to meet the demands of this role
• be positive and hardworking
• have the sensitivity and tact required to work with families from a variety of different backgrounds
• be able to promote the school values
• bring enthusiasm and a commitment to further professional development to the role
• work well both as part of the team and using your own initiative.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please call Ms Pearce, the School Office Manager on 01582 490905, to arrange an appointment.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button to be directed.
Closing Date: 27th March 2017
Interview date: 31st March 2017