Looking for a fantastic Area Manager opportunity? Are you passionate about food and drink, strong financial knowledge, smart with a great understanding of the hospitality industry. Are you looking for your next challenge to further your career? Are you ready to take on a Multi Site management role? Starting salary up to £50k, Plus performance related BONUS and company car.
A collection of contemporary and classic pubs, Due to internal progression and company expansion they are now looking for an experienced high volume Area Manager to take on a region. This particular company offer delicious food served alongside traditional ales and quality wines.
The Ideal Area Manager candidate:
You must be of a high calibre, intelligent, enthusiastic and be driven to succeed.
You should have experience of making great recruitment decisions and people development and have demonstrated the ability to work well and communicate professionally with people at all levels, understand the importance of operational standards, have strong P&L management and value the guest experience.
- Great opportunity to progress with a fantastic company and develop your career
- Excellent company benefits package
Key Responsibilities of the Area Manager:-
- delivery of sales growth from comparable sites ahead of competitors and other regions
- development of a technically strong management, key team pipeline with strong retention measures and succession planning
- ensuring high levels of guest service, setting the standard for the competition to beat
- profit and profit conversion delivered to or ahead of target
- compliance with legislative duties and regulation
Key Personal Attributes:-
- Great communicator
- Driven to deliver results and service
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to coach the team to drive performance
This is a rare opportunity to join this company at Area Manager level as they would normal progress from within.