Would part time work suit you?
How would Teaching in a small community school grab you?
I am looking for a Year 4 Teacher to join this local school until the end of the academic year part time for 3 days per week. Planning is minimal and the class holds 23 students. The school is a 2 form entry school with a well respected reputation.
In return for your skills the school can offer:
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certified
- Experienced in KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven skills of raising attainment.
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
Visits to school are encouranged and can be arranged by contacting Shannon in the Recruitment Office on 01582 811 878.
Interviews will be arranged with a very approachable headteacher and a 15 minute lesson observation will be arranged, after which decisions will be immediately made.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly