Air Conditioning Engineer
Working for a national Mechanical and Electrical Building Service company, an opportunity has arisen for a site based Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer. The role will be working within a team of various skilled engineers maintaining assets on a large manned site.
The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company, and who is also competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric/plumbing repairs when required.
As a static Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out maintenance and repairs on split, multi split, VRV/VRF, Close Control Air Conditioning Systems, chillers and Fridge units.
· Work closely with the team of Multi-skilled Engineers on a static site
· Be able to carry out general maintenance duties
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you are required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· Must have 2079 safe handling qualification.
· Have sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning systems
· Preferably with good plumbing skills.
· Have a good all round knowledge of comfort cooling, heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls.
Salary and Benefits are based on experience but will include:
· Competitive salary
· Company van
· Pension Scheme
· Opportunity to work with a well established national building services company
If you are interested in this position or are keen on a position in the Maintenance Industry, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Air Conditioning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly