Get Into Airports with The Prince's Trust
5 days left
- Travel & Tourism
Get Into Airports with The Prince's Trust In Partnership with London Luton Airport
Get into Airports is a 4 weeks pre-employment skills training programme delivered in partnership with London Luton Airport and the Launch Group.
To date this programme has helped nearly 165 young people, with nearly 130 moving into employment, apprenticeships, or further training in retail, customer and passenger service, hospitality, and airport operations roles.
The programme is funded by Barclays, Luton Youth Participation Fund, and Central Bedfordshire Council.
If you are aged 18 to 30, and unemployed and interested in a job and careers opportunities working at London Luton Airport, then you can;
- Gain a NCFE Level 1 in Certificate in Exploring the Aviation Industry.
- Develop your team working, communication and employment skills, including getting help to improve your interview skills, and CV.
- Get two week's work experience with employers working in the retail, customer and passenger service, hospitality, and airport operations roles.
- Receive six months support after the programme to help you find a job.
To find out more about the programme contact David Benge, please see contact details by clicking apply.
- Information Sessions will take place before the Taster Day in January and February.
- Taster session on Tuesday 14th February 2017.
- Programme starts on Monday 27th February to Friday 31st March 2017.
- Financial Support is available in order to obtain suitable photographic I.D.
- The programme is fully funded and participants will receive reimbursement for reasonable travel costs, financial support for getting interview and work experience clothing.